For information on Kodak's latest process free plates for newspapers, go to the KODAK SONORA NEWS Plate webpage.
KODAK PF-N Non Process Plates save money for newspaper printers by eliminating the need for a processor. PF-N Plates are process free thermal plates for newspapers. Compatible with most popular thermal CTP platesetters, the plates provide high quality, consistent imaging performance and easy handling. They develop on press, shortening the platemaking cycle and getting jobs to press more quickly. In addition, the plates eliminate the purchase and maintenance costs associated with plate processors and developer chemistry, while also reducing water usage.
- Develops on press and eliminates the need for a plate processor
- Short platemaking cycle
- Delivers the productivity needed for increased efficiency and profitability
- Easy to set up, saving time and money
- Compatible with most thermal platesetters, requiring only minimal adjustment
- Eliminates all plate chemistry handling and disposal
- Available in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. For products available in other regions, click “Change” at the top of the screen to change your region.