The KODAK MAGNUS VLF Platesetter is one of the fastest fully-automated VLF platesetters on the market, providing exceptional productivity and high-quality thermal imaging.
- Throughput of up to 28.2 plates per hour (2,070 mm) or 52.6 plates per hour (1,030 mm) with the dual-plate option
- Choose the automation that best suits your needs: Semi-automatic,
ContinuousLoad for 2-plate queuing, Multi-Cassette Unit (MCU), or
Automatic Pallet Loader (APL).
- Integrated inline punch option enhances automation and eliminates costly errors.
- Dual-plate loading allows two plates to be loaded side by side for faster imaging.
Long Unattended Operation
- The KODAK Automatic Pallet Loader (APL) enables longer continuous
operation with no manual handling of plates. Available in 1, 2, or 3
segments, it can handle up to 6 pallets of plates with as many as 600
plates with slip sheets.
- Connectivity to KODAK Workflow Systems, including KODAK PRINERGY Workflow
- A wide range of other thermal media have been qualified for use.
Excellent Image Quality
- MAGNUS VLF Q2400/Q3600 Platesetters enable 450 lpi screening. Optional 20- or 10-micron KODAK STACCATO Screening creates photorealistic images.
- KODAK SQUARESPOT Imaging Technology is standard on MAGNUS VLF Q2400/Q3600
Platesetters, providing accurate, stable, repeatable imaging for fewer
plate remakes, fewer adjustments in prepress, and exceptional print
Supports Your Sustainability Goals
- With the APL, printers can reduce plate packaging cardboard waste
and completely eliminate wrapping paper waste from plate cartons.
- Output of KODAK SONORA XP Process Free Plates saves
money and space, eliminating chemistry and plate processor costs and
waste and reducing water usage.
MAGNUS VLF Platesetter with ContinuousLoad
MAGNUS VLF Platesetter with Multi-Cassette Unit (MCU)
MAGNUS VLF Platesetter with 1-segment Automatic Pallet Loader (APL)